Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Seven ways to fake a perfect skin

Have you ever looked at someone, a friend or stranger, and noticed something perfect. Maybe not everything about them, because that's theoretically impossible, but at least one thing that draws your attention so intensely that you never want to lose the sight of it. This happens many times I think, but rarely are you lucky enough to have something other than a memory of it, and that quickly fades. These are perfect lips. I don't think she is the only girl in the world with perfect lips, but for me they are beautiful. Something about the way the bottom lip cushions the straw with an amazing softness like a fluffy down pillow to rest. The way the upper lip rises and falls and holds a whisper of wonderful words behind them. The small freckle in the bottom right corner. These are beautiful lips. But maybe it helps that I know who they belong to and that is really what makes them so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment