No matter where I am, I get this sensation that one of my teeth is loose. I start to wiggle it with my tongue, then stick in a finger. When I pull out my finger, there is blood. Not a lot of blood, but enough to be worried. Then I notice that there are tiny pieces in my mouth, and I start to spit out pieces of enamel and then whole teeth.At that point I usually wake up, unless I also realize that I am back in America, doing any random thing. It always feel hot, and I feel like I really want a nice cool shower and a long nap. But then I realize that it is Sunday evening. And I have to work on Monday morning. And, oh shit, I haven't packed my suitcase, it takes two hours to get to the airport and my plane leaves in 1 and a half. And there is this deep down feeling that if I don't make that flight, I will never get back to Korea, and I will want to stop living. And then I wake up.

No comments:
Post a Comment